This process takes approximately 10-15 minutes and can make your WordPress site feel much faster.
- Log into your WordPress Administrator, go to the Settings tab and select the Permalinks option.
- Select a permanent link structure, then click Save changes.
- Go back to the main WordPress administrator window and click on the Plugins option and on the Add New submenu.
- Search for W3 Total Cache from the search bar, Click Install now.
- When installation completes, click Activate Plugin.
- From the Performance menu, click General Settings.
- In the Cache area of the page, click Enable and from the Cache Method list, select Disk: Enhanced.
- In the Minify area, click enable , select the automatic mode of minify, in HTML minifier, select minify (default) , in the list of JS minifier, select JSMin (default) and finally in the CSS minifier, select minify (default).
- In the Database Cache area, click Enable , and in the Database Cache Method select Disk.
- In the Object Cache area, click Enable and under Object Cache Method select Disk.
- In the browser's Cache area, click Enable.
- In the Misc area, click Optimize Enhanced Disk Page and Minimize Disk Caching for NFS and after that click Save All Settings.
With this plugin, your WordPress site should load faster.