In this article we will cover how to check Email message delivery in cPanel. You can find this feature under Track Delivery in the Email section. It is a very useful tool to use whenever you are experiencing issues with Email delivery from your account.
How to Check Email Message Delivery (Track Delivery) in cPanel
First, let’s see how to access Track Delivery and learn about the information at hand.
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to the Email section and click on Track Delivery.
3. Once on this page, you have two options:
- Type into the Recipient Email text box the specific Email address towards you wish to track delivery information and click Run Report.
2. Or, leave the text box empty and show delivery details for all outgoing Email communication from your account by clicking on Show All. Additionally you can click on Show Blocked & Failed as well.
Next let’s take a closer look at the Delivery Report table.
Note: This feature is available only if your hosting provider has enabled the Eximstats in WHM. You may want to contact them if you do not see this information on the Track Delivery page.
The default information displayed by the Delivery Report table looks like the picture bellow. If you would like to learn more about each column shown, make sure to check out this documentation as well.
You can Choose how many results to show from the Max Results/Type drop down menu.
Also, you can show or hide information such as:
If you have trouble deciphering the Events shown in the table, or you have other questions, feel free to get in touch via our Online Chat system.