G Suite (formerly Google Apps) Mail is one of the best email services out there.
But it needs some manual configuration on your MX records in order to work properly.
If one of your customers or you in the last case, need to setup & configure Google MX records, it can be done easily using cPanel interface.
1) Log into cPanel for the account you wish to make the changes to.
2) Click the Zone Editor link under the Domains section.
3) Select the domain you wish to modify from the list and click on the Manage button.
4) Delete all the existing MX records.
5) Add the following 5 MX records, one by one using ‘Add Record‘ button:
6) Once the MX records are added, go back to cPanel’s dashboard and search for Email Routing in the EMAIL section.
You will see an option called “Email Routing for”, and make sure you select/activate this option: “Automatically Detect Configuration: Remote”.
How can I verify Google MX records are working?
You can use Google Check MX tool to check if your Google MX records setup was done in the right way: https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/checkmx/
You can also check your MX record propagation using tools like DNSLog
Now you know an easy way to configure Google MX records on cPanel servers. Your Google MX records should start propagating really fast and be ready within 1 hour (almost all cases) to 24 hours max, in the worst case.
Remember that after this, you must create and manage all your email accounts directly from Google Apps Mail, and not from NuvaHost side.